Bleach Powder (500g)
A high performance bleach powder which delivers faster and brighter, superior lightening power. (5 lifts)
Our products are intended for use by trained salon professionals. All our products are used at your own risk. Follow all instructions carefully and if in doubt contact us through our Facebook page.
When you buy 40 units or more you’ll pay R100.80 per unit. You save R488.00.
The dust free formula eliminates airborne particles that may cause irritation of the respiratory tract.
When mixed with Peroxide, it turns into a thick, homogenous cream that is easily applied and fast acting.
It gives a perfect, quick lift and beautiful highlights and does not dry out during processing time.
(For high and extreme lift)
- Place 35 ml Bleach Powder into plastic or glass dish.
- Mix with enough Cream Peroxide (approx. 35ml) to achieve a creamy paste of a viscosity as preferred by you. (Do not prepare mixture until you are ready to use it). The strength of the peroxide used depends on the degree of lightening required. Generally 20 Vol (6%) is sufficient. For highlights 30 Vol (9%) may be preferred. Do not use 40Vol (12%) on scalp.
- Make a preliminary strand test
- Use aluminum foil cut into 10 by 15 cm pieces, or if preferred use a bleaching cap for frosting or tipping.
- Apply Bleach with a flat brush or colouring comb to partitioned hair.
- Allow Bleach to develop, checking frequently.
- The developing time depends on lift required and hair quality. (Generally development requires between 20 – 50 minutes).
- If hair is sufficiently lightened, rinse hair thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Shampoo and rinse again.
- Apply conditioner.
- Store in cool and dry place
- Product contains Peroxides. Avoid contact with eyes. Use suitable gloves at all times. Do not use on damaged Hair. Do not use on Eyelashes or Eyebrows. Check for sensitive, inflamed or broken scalp.
- Do not shampoo hair before use. Bleach Powder is applied to dry hair.
First bleach hair 1- 2 cm away from scalp before treating root area.
Ingredients: Sodium Silicate, Sodium Persulphate, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Ammonium Persulphate, Mineral Oil, Silica, Cellulose Gum, Methyl Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, EDTA, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Fatty Alcohol Polyglycol Ether, Ultramarines, Cetrimonium Bromide.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.