Violet Bleach Powder (500g)
Bella Body’s Violet Bleach Powder is made from the highest quality ingredients, ensuring a fast-acting, controlled lightening process. Our product contains conditioning agents to mitigate damage caused by the bleaching process. Order this easy to use bleach powder today – your hair is worth it! (6 lifts)
Our products are intended for use by trained salon professionals. All our products are used at your own risk. Follow all instructions carefully and if in doubt contact us through our Facebook page.
Receive a 10% discount when you order 40 or more of this product.
Our dust free formula eliminates airborne particles that may cause irritation of the airway.
When mixed with peroxide, it turns into a thick, homogenous paste that is easily applied and quickly lifts leaving beautiful highlights.
Contains amino acids, proteins and conditioning additives to repair damage to the hair, restore its tensile strength and leave it with luster and shine.
- Store in cool and dry place
- When mixed, product contains peroxides. Avoid contact with eyes. Use suitable gloves at all times.
- Do not use on damaged Hair. Do not use on Eyelashes or Eyebrows. Check for sensitive, inflamed or broken scalp.
- Do not shampoo hair before applying Bleach and do not use on damaged hair. Bleach Powder is applied to dry hair.
How to use Violet Bleach Powder:
- Place 35ml Bleach Powder into a plastic or glass dish.
- Mix with enough Cream Peroxide (approx. 35ml) to achieve a creamy paste. (Do not prepare the mixture until you are ready to use it). The strength of the peroxide used depends on the properties of the hair and the degree of lightening required. If uncertain, test with a lower strength first and increase strength gradually each time.
- Make a preliminary strand test
- Use aluminum foil cut into 10 by 15 cm pieces, or if preferred use a bleaching cap for frosting or tipping.
- Apply Bleach with a flat brush or colouring comb to partitioned hair.
- Allow Bleach to develop, checking frequently.
- The developing time depends on peroxide strength, lift required and hair quality. (Generally development requires between 20 – 50 minutes).
- If hair is sufficiently lightened, rinse hair thoroughly with luke warm water.
- Shampoo (our Silver Shampoo is recommended) and rinse again.
- Apply conditioner, our Silver Conditioner is recommended.
First bleach hair 1- 2 cm away from scalp before treating root area.
Ingredients: Sodium Silicate, Sodium Persulphate, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Ammonium Persulphate, Potassium Persulphate, Mineral Oil, Silica, Cellulose Gum, Methyl Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, EDTA, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Urea, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydroxy Propyl Trimonium Chloride, Fatty Alcohol Polyglycol Ether, Ultramarines, Cetrimonium Bromide.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.